The Wisconsin Law Review has named University of Wisconsin Law School student Kyle Clark as Editor-in-Chief for 2021–22. He replaces outgoing Editor-in-Chief Anya Gersoff.
The student-run journal publishes six times a year, while the journal’s online version publishes throughout the year. Both the print and electronic journal publish student and professional articles on various local, state, national, and international issues.
Senior Editorial Board members for 2021–22 include:
- Elise Ashley, Senior Articles Editor
- Benjamin Alexander, Charles DeCesaris, and Rebecca Stern, Senior Managing Editors
- Madeline Freyberg, Senior Note & Comment Editor
- Caroline Rogers, Senior Online Editor
- Sarah Mallak, Business Editor
- Dylan Ochoa and Crystal Stonewall, Symposium Editors
Diversity committee members for 2021–22 are:
- Mehak Qureshi (chair)
- Elise Ashley
- Kristia Anderson
- Sarah Mallak
Submitted by Law School News on March 17, 2021