The Wisconsin Law Review has named University of Wisconsin Law School student Kimberly Gutierrez as editor-in-chief for 2022–23. She replaces outgoing Editor-in-Chief Kyle Clark.
Senior Editorial Board members for 2022–23 include:
- Danielle Johnson, senior articles editor
- Patrick Sicula, Niall Martin, and Adam Call, senior managing editors
- Samantha Foran, senior note and comment editor
- Trager Metge, senior online editor
- Patrick O’Malley, business editor
- Elizabeth Ierulli and Sophia Pfander, symposium editors
Diversity Committee Members for 2022–23 are:
- Danielle Johnson (chair)
- Laura Newberry
- Emma Knatterud-Johnson
- Hazel Wang
The student-run journal publishes six times a year, while the journal’s online version publishes throughout the year. Both the print and electronic journal publish student and professional articles on various local, state, national, and international issues.
Submitted by Law School News on April 7, 2022