We end the semester on an easygoing note. Seven books on display covering great spans of history and human knowledge for your reading and visual delight. Their titles alone give away a certain wanderlust to explore unknown realms, at times epistemological, and others mythical.
So, sit back, take a break, and enjoy the following Amazon "Look Inside" samples and let your imagination flow.
1) The Law Book: from Hammurabi to the International Criminal Court, 250 Milestones in the History of Law
2) The Physics Book: from the Big Bang to Quantum Resurrection, 250 Milestones in the History of Physics
3) The Philosophy Book: from the Vedas to the New Atheists, 250 Milestones in the History of Philosophy
4) The Chemistry Book: from Gunpowder to Graphene, 250 Milestones in the History of Chemistry
5) The Biology Book: from the Origin of Life to Epigenetics, 250 Milestones in the History of Biology
6) The Math Book: from Pythagoras to the 57th Dimension, 250 Milestones in the History of Mathematics
7) The Computer Book: from the Abacus to Artificial Intelligence, 250 Milestone in the History of Computer Science
Submitted by Eric Taylor, Evening Reference Librarian on December 7, 2021
This article appears in the categories: Law Library